Monday, June 24, 2013

Summertime Fun and RE Appointment Scheduled

I was off work all last week just to stay home and hang out with Q and it was really great. It was his transition week from the sitters to early preschool, which started today. It was so much fun and so precious to just get to spend that one on one time with him. It amazes me how much I love that kid it's an unbelievable, indescribable kind of love. For the first time last week I thought that 18 years is not enough time to spend with this kid under my roof, I want more time. Now maybe I'm optimistic that Q will go to college at 18 or that he won't live at home while he does it, but all those things seem like very real possibilities and I can't believe I only have 15 years left! It's funny cause while growing up, 18 couldn't come fast enough, I was so ready to get out of my parents house I felt so grown and so mature and I was soooo neither of those things. And on this side, 18 years is not enough with Q, he is the most awesome little kid I've ever met. He's so intelligent and funny and serious and handsome and loving and talkative and curious and obnoxious (he's a 2 so it comes with the territory). Spending this last week with him was such a blessing and we had so much fun together. I know everyday that I'm doing the right thing for my family and myself by working, but it's times like those where I get a little inkling of wishing I stayed at home. Needless to say we had a great time and today he started school and so far so good. He seemed a little apprehensive this morning when we were in his classroom, but there was no crying and the school has emailed me that he's doing great today. I hope he really like it's and really flourishes there (which I'm pretty certain he will).

In baby making news, I'm into the second week of the two week wait for this month. Timing looks really good we hit O-2, O-1, O and O+1 so here's hoping that the HSG did clear out the pipes and that this month will be our month. I've been doing a lot better lately with the worrying and just holding a feeling that when the timing is right it will happen, either naturally or with intervention. My period is due this Sunday so we will see. I did get the call last week from OB that confirmed all the tests came back normal (thanks already knew that!). They asked me what I wanted to do next and I said I wanted to work with an RE if/when I do any medicated cycles so I have my first RE appointment schedule for July 9. That way if my period does start I'm already on the books since it takes about 2 weeks to get an appointment. I haven't done any CD3 testing yet and that date would be past CD3 assuming my period starts Sunday and lasts the standard 6 days - so we'll have to wait to August to start any additional testing. But fingers doubled crossed I won't even need the appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment