Tuesday, January 21, 2014

For the second time in January....

I'm cycling again, with mixed emotions. I'm excited that my period has started and I'm ready to get back to the RE and get moving again, but this cycle was only 20 days long and last cycle was 18. Feels like something odd is going on. On top of that I've been spotting on and off since day 8 this cycle and had some bleeding after sex (which sometimes happens, sometimes not), but maybe all of it together might be giving us picture. I hope so, I really hope this will help lead us to change in protocol that will lead us to a pregnancy. My period started full force yesterday late afternoon, after spotting all day, the nurse at my RE wants to count today as day 1 since full flow didn't start till somewhere around 4:30 yesterday. Whatever, works for me. Oh and did I mention that my flow is heavy, like heavy heavy, like soaking a super tampon every hour and half heavy. I'm scheduled back at the RE on Thursday at 9:45am for a baseline ultrasound and to talk through all this junk. Two cycles in 38 days, I think my body might be trying tell me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment