Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Status Report

So went in today for monitoring appointment and we are all good to trigger tonight!! I'm so glad I called and had the appointment moved from tomorrow to today, I had a +OPK yesterday and today and there were 3 good follies in there, 1 on the right (which I was surprised because I've been feeling everything on the left) and 2 on the left. The cyst that was on the right side at baseline is almost completely gone. Lining was 8mm. So we will trigger tonight, do the deed and IUI #2 is scheduled for Friday morning 9am.

Please keep all fingers and toes and anything else crossed. RE and nurse were very positive and optimistic, which makes me very positive and hopeful. And plus like I said before this weekend is my birthday and my 2WW will end on Valentine's day, so this has got to be our month right? Everything seems to be aligned.

Today I am grateful that my body is back on track and that we have 3 targets to hit for this IUI.

I am grateful for my ability to listen to my body and to have the drive to do what I think is right for my body.

I am grateful for my body's ability to re-set itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment