Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gratitude Journal #3

Today....I am grateful for heated seats and 4 wheel drive in my vehicle.

I am grateful for the time spent playing with Q over the weekend in the snow.

I am grateful for my job. It helps to pay the bills and allows us to give Q what he needs.

I am grateful that my body seems to be back on track this cycle.

I am grateful that I get to karate tonight with Q and witness the pure joy he has for kicking and hitting things.

I am grateful that I had $3 in my wallet to buy a chia tea this morning.

I am grateful for winter and even these unbelievable cold temperatures because it make me appreciate spring more.

I am grateful for my parents who are willing to come this weekend so that IG can go with me to the IUI appointment.

I am grateful that in a few days I will celebrate another year of life that I've gotten to spend with the ones I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment