Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Status Report

This cycle is chugging along, I'm on what I consider cycle day 9.  Like my first IUI cycle, RE's office is counting this as day 8 because my period started late in the day for day 1, late being 4:30pm. I have no problem with them tracking it that way, but my cycles happen rapid fire and I feel like last IUI when I went on RE's CD 10 (my 9), it was a little too late. I had already gotten a positive OPK and my follies were really large. So I was originally scheduled to do my next ultrasound on Thursday, but called today and asked for it to be changed to tomorrow, because I'd rather be early and wait an extra day to trigger than be too late. I can't handle another month of missing out. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating on the left side based on what I've been feeling. All though for the third month in a row my ovulation pain seems to be a lot less than what it normally is so that has me a little worried. Another reason why I'm ready to get back in there and see how things are going. 

If things keep on track then IUI should be sometime this weekend, which also happens to be when by birthday occurs. I'm taking this as a very good sign. It would be the best present ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment